4.28.2010

i have now entered the blogger world

So I was going to start this blog when I left for Italy, which is in approximately 55 days, but I decided to start before so that I could build up to my departure for la Roma! Well I'm 21, and I love it, check my id I dare you! I am a junior at Assumption College, aka AssCo, but my friends like to say that I am an honorary senior because all my friends are. And I have the best friends anyone could ever ask for.

The best therapy for me is to write it down or say it outloud, and since saying something outloud is sometimes hard to do, it is easier to just write it down, and why not share it with the people that I care about the most.

I am not perfect, I make mistakes and I like the Yankees (sorry Massachusetts but I am a New Yorker at heart!). I can sometimes be really quiet or really loud, there is no in between, and I recently learned that I talk exceptionally fast, I think thats because in New York we like to move fast and have no patience, especially for the awful drivers on the road, which is just about everyone but me of course! : )

Lately I have been struggling with a huge life decision, and I really don't like decisions so making one that is going to change my entire life is impossible! But I know that I will find an answer, that God will help me choose my right path.

So here it is, my life as a blogger, seeing things that way I see it and sharing it with the people I love!

2 comments:

  1. Love this and love you! Keep listening to God. He knows what's up. Can't wait to see what you write from here on out :)

    <3Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I hope to read more of these when you're away!

    ReplyDelete